Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Addison Lynn Chatraw 7lbs 7 oz








Baby and Mommy and are doing fine! Thanks for all your prayers!


10 comments:

Unknown said...

She's so pretty! Kelz, Rae and I loved looking at the pictures. Hope we're able to meet her before too long. Addison was on my list of guesses! We're Addie's newest fans :)

Malinda Billings said...

She's beautiful! I can't believe how much hair she has. You may can put bows in her hair now. Congrats! I so happy for you both.

Melfunnie said...

Congratulations!!!! She IS beautiful and has so much hair! And I love her name. I can't believe she's here. We miss you guys and wish we could be there to rejoice with you in person! Love you guys!

Jamie Butts said...

Yippee! So sweet. Congrats!

Mary said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful! Wish we could come visit you in person...know that we are thinking about you and praying for you!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Congratulations. I can't wait to meet her :)

Anonymous said...

Oh she is gorgeous!!! A beautiful little Addison masterpiece...so perfect! We are praising God for her sweet life! Can't wait to love on her in person and Lily can't wait to meet her friend.

Love,
Jordan and Lily

Anonymous said...

Josh & Tracy,

The Logsdon Family wants to send a Big Congratulations to the two of you. Addison is absolutely beautiful!!! We are all so excited for you and know that you will make wonderful parents! What a wonderful Holiday gift! We miss you guys.

Auntie Jan said...

She is such a cutie pie, can't wait to get my hands on her. Sure hope she is not 2 yrs old before she gets to meet her auntie Jan. We love you guys.

Janel said...

Congrats! She is so cute! We are so happy for you all!