In Response to several women that threatened my life (whose identity will remain anynonmous) here are some more pictures of Addison!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
CONGRATS to you all!!! I'm so glad Josh included the blog in his email to the church/prayer line! I'm thankful, Tracy, that you didn't have any issues with delivery. Please take care of yourself and I'm praying you all get some great sleep in your own home! :) Looking forward to meeting Miss Addison soon. We miss you at church! Love to all!
2 comments:
CONGRATS to you all!!! I'm so glad Josh included the blog in his email to the church/prayer line! I'm thankful, Tracy, that you didn't have any issues with delivery. Please take care of yourself and I'm praying you all get some great sleep in your own home! :) Looking forward to meeting Miss Addison soon. We miss you at church! Love to all!
Stacy R (OMV...rather GBC :D)
She is SO cute!
Post a Comment